- 1.Open them game and go on story section in main menu.
- 2.Press z and go to settings, go to graphic settings.
- 3.Change the screen Type to: windowed borderless.
- 4.On advanced graphics change the graphics API to: Directx 12, apply and close the game.
- 5.Open Rockstar Games folder then open Red Dead Redemption 2 folder then Settings
- 6.Remove all files which start with sga
- 7.Open the game, inject newway and press insert to open
Rockstar Games Launcher
- Start the Rockstar Games Launcher
- Select Settings
- Under My installed Games Select Red Dead Redemption 2
- Scroll down to Launch arguments
- In the Launch Options box, add -ignorepipelinecache Select Games
- Launch Red Dead Redemption 2
Epic Games Launcher
- Start the Epic Games Launcher
- Select Settings Scroll down to Red Dead Redemption 2
- Tick the box Additional Command Line Arguments In the text box, add -ignorepipelinecache
- Return to the Main Menu Launch Red Dead Redemption 2
- Start Steam, Under Library, right-click on Red Dead Redemption 2
- Select Properties
- Select Set Launch Options, In the text box, add -ignorepipelinecache
- Select OK Close the Properties window Launch Red Dead Redemption 2
On the menu settings you can save and load all your config,the configs are located on: C:\Users\ YOUR USER \AppData\Roaming\NewWay Red Dead\Configs if you wanna delete the config you only need to erase the file .ini on this folder